Anyway, we inform you that Astur Sercomar, S.L.U. is responsible for the Cookies and the use of data collected by own and third-party cookies, when it comes to purpose, content and the use of the information collected.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your user device when you visit a website. They are mainly aimed at identifying the user whenever they access the Website, which makes it work more efficiently and improves the user experience when visiting the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot harm the computer/user device and, when activated in the browser settings, help identify and resolve potential malfunctioning of the Website.
|wp-settings-*||It helps store preferences set by the user on WordPress.||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-*||It stores WordPress login details||Session|
Custom cookies in Google Analytics
Astur Sercomar, S.L.U., on their Website, uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA («Google»).
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information, on behalf of Astur Sercomar, S.L.U., to evaluate your use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
By using this Website, you consent to process data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
These are the Cookies used by the Website:
Custom cookies in Google Analytics
It is used to identify unique users of the website, and stores a unique user ID.
It is used to distinguish between different tracking objects created during the session.
It is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics
It is used to distinguish users.
If you want to learn more, click on this link: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/
How can I manage cookies?
In full compliance with current regulations, we provide you with information on your browser settings to maintain your privacy and security when it comes to the acceptance of cookies. Therefore, you can find below the links to the official support sites of the main Internet browsers so that you can make an informed decision on the acceptance of cookies.
Thus, you may block cookies in your browser settings or adjust the browser so that you are informed whenever a server requests to store a cookie:
- To manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer // Edge, click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- To manage cookies in Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more, go to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- To manage cookies in Chrome, go to Options > Advanced Settings > Privacy. To learn more, go to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- To manage cookies in Opera, go to Settings > Privacy and Security. To learn more, go to https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
- To manage cookies in Safari, go to Settings > Privacy and Security. To learn more, go to https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Last updated: 23 May 2019.
Guppy™ is a trademark of Astur Sercomar, S.L.U. All rights reserved. — 2019